Monday, October 13, 2008

Vegas/ St. George

On Friday morning Londyn and I caught a 7am flight to Las Vegas to meet up w/ my parents. (this is her playing on the little table and chairs by our gate.) My mom and dad flew to Vegas on Thursday and stayed at the Paris hotel. We flew down so we could spend the day w/ them and drive to St. George w/ them, instead of waiting until 6:00 when Cody got off work to drive down with him. Kind-of silly I know, but it was worth it. It was a fun day.


These pics are at the mall in St. George.


And this one is at my brother's game. I liked her upside down sunglasses! And just so you know it was freezing in St. George. Not as cold as Salt Lake, but still way too cold!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that one with your parents. She almost lookes like she is leading them like "this is wear we're going..."

Chrissy Coonradt said...

It's only been a few weeks since we've seen you guys, but LONDYN IS SO BIG! How fun!

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun little getaway. I love the upside down sunglasses too!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

How fun! That last pic is a classic- are her nails painted red? So cute! We love Londyn!

April and JJ said...

Cute pictures! I'm jealous you were in Vegas. JJ and I liked to go as newlyweds, then kids came along. But, it's a good trade off. Hope you're surviving being a bishopric wife! (hmm, they should make a show about ya'll.)