Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Latest Creation



With Cody being out of town again (this time a last minute trip to Colorado for work-and by last minute I mean 5:00pm Monday: Cody's boss says "You're going to Colorado tonight. And at 9:30pm his plane took off. Sad!!!) I decided to bust out the sewing machine again. I made a blanket for litte Nora, Adam and Jill's new baby. I wanted to make something soft and girlie since this is their 1st girl. It's made of my 2 favorite fabrics- minky dots and jersey! I hope my very beginner sewing skills hold up. I paired it up with a burp cloth I made a few months ago. Hope you like it baby Nora!

3 comments:

jamirodana said...

It's super cute. I love the dots fabric. It looks soft!
Nora will love it, I think Jill might love it more though:) That was nice of you. I might have to come ask questions on how to make a blanket like that. I have a cheap, quirky machine that I never use but would like to.

Val said...

Cute! Way to be crafty!

Jill said...

Linzy, that is really cute! You could totally sell that kind of stuff. I have a sewing machine and I need to learn to make blankets and burp cloths. You are so creative. Hopefully we get to see you guys soon. :)
-Jill