Sunday, August 24, 2008

From one......to THREE!!


No, we are not pregnant with twins! (That might be kinda fun though!) As some of you noticed, we had a couple of extra kids over the weekend. Althea (7) and Elle (5) came to stay with us. They are the 2 little girls I babysat all though college and then some. I started when Althea was 5 months old and then Elle came along a yr and a half later. This was the 1st time they had stayed over night anywhere without their parents. And they did great. Londyn had a great time with them, too. I think Elle packed half her toy box! They love horses and ponies so they brought about 30 toy horses with them. Londyn thought that was great, too!

On Saturday we did a little yard work and then we spent 3 hours at the pool we always go to in Park City. It was so much fun. The girls thought the water slide was pretty cool (I still think it is really cool!).

They came to church with us on Sunday. It was there 1st time to go to an LDS church. They did really well. I kept looking for the Primary to bring them to me; instead I had Londyn brought to me because she bit another kid in nursery-again. I'm really really sorry if she has bitten any of your kids. We're trying to break this bad habit.

Thanks Tiffany for letting us borrow the extra bed (some how Elle managed to fall off of it during the night, even though it was on floor!!! Apparently she falls off of things a lot) and for letting me hold sweet little Jayden at church!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chrissy Coonradt said...

oh I bet Londyn loved being one of the big girls! Looks like it was so fun!

Gina said...

Linzy..I don't have your email address, so hopefully this will do:) I just wanted to let you know that I am interested in playing volleyball which starts on the 2nd. Can you let me know more details once you have them? That would be awesome. Oh, and CUTE blog...very unique, love it.

Gina

Tiffany said...

No problem :) And THANK YOU for holding him. I kept thinking "I hope she's not resenting holding him." "I hope she'll tell me if she doesn't want to hold him" :) I'm so paranoid. Im glad you enjoyed holding him.