Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekend in Boise

On our way to Boise we stopped in Brigham City at Maddox's for lunch. Londyn entertained herself by putting cabbage down her straw into her water glass. I think she gets her creativity from her dad!!
We stayed at a nice hotel right by the BSU campus. After a yummy breakast the 1st morning we went hottubbing. It was so cold outside! While I was getting ready Londyn patiently waited and read her new "potty" book!
This is the spring game (the reason we were in Boise). That's my brother Caleb, #81. (yes the turf is blue, its called "smurf turf!)
The other reason we were in Boise was to have celebrate my grandparents anniversary. They love Mexican food so we reserved a banquet room at a Mexican restaurant and had a P-A-R-T-Y!

4 comments:

k8e said...

oh my! i'm so jealous you got to eat at maddox!! jed introduced me to it and i'm a big fan!! yumm-ooo!

Stephenson and Katie said...

I LOVE maddox- we need to get a group and go eat up there :) looks like fun!! I'm wierd and I've always wanted to go to Boise...

Tiffany said...

Thanks for those cupcakes.. you really make the best chocolate cupcakes... I ALMOST didn't share with Ryan.

Val said...

Sounds like fun! I love the pic of Londyn reading. So cute!