Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm not in Utah anymore......!

Wednesday afternoon Londyn and I flew to Louisiana. Immediately after stepping off the plane, I could tell we were not in Utah anymore! There was an instant blast of heat and humidity. Londyn's hair curled almost right away! It was actually nice though, since it was cold and rainy when we left SLC. Then when I was watching the local news that night, they devoted 10 minutes of the sports segment to the upcoming squirrel hunting season! It was absolutely disgusting! I thought, where the heck am I?!?!?
(Thurs.) Today was nice. It wasn't as hot and there was a breeze. My mom and I took Londyn swimming this morning. And after dinner we took her to this new park by the lake. It was awesome! There is a playground and a fountain, picnic areas, trails, and a boardwalk by the water. And with the weather being nice it was so fun. I've been taking pictures but I don't have a way to download them, so I'll post them next week when I'm home.

3 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Jealous you went swimming. It freakin SNOWED today. I hope you and Londyn have fun!! We'll miss you guys!!

Chris and Tara said...

Squirrel hunting season? Isn't that all the time? That is pretty funny that it made the news. Hope you're having fun in LA. Isn't the warm weather wonderful?

Triple A said...

We used to live in Oklahoma and I know what you mean about the humidity. It does feel good compared to the cold Utah weather. I am going to link you to my blog. Fun to see your cute family.