Wednesday, July 1, 2009

byebye June


I can't believe it's July already! Where did June go? Here is a collage of some more fun June memories.
- Slip-n-slidding on one of the 5 warm days in June
- Londyn's new tricycle that she is getting better and better at everyday
- Londyn serving cupcakes at Cody's dad's 65th birthday party
- Gateway fountain
- Londyn and her 2 foot red straw
- Dancing with daddy in the living room
- Londyn and her crazy way of eating corn on the cob
- Playing with daddy and cousin Charlie after dinner at Gateway
- Jackson's shower and his yummy cake

Bring on July!!!! And hopefully this baby!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chrissy Coonradt said...

I love the picture of Londyn serving cupcakes!! The plate is bigger around than she is!!!!!

jamirodana said...

I'm sorry I missed your shower:(
I had a workshop that ran from 10am-5pm and it was Breck's 3rd Birthday.
I need to bring you a little gift. I'm excited for you and hope the labor/delivery goes smoothly!