Sunday, June 7, 2009

4 Years

(my twin cousins Sam and Karli, 2 of my flower girls. See the rain puddles behind them?)

4 years ago today I married my best friend! What a great day! It's kind of weird though because the weather today is almost exactly how the weather was on our wedding day. I woke-up to a cold, rainy, windy day. When I went to get my hair done my umbrella blew inside out. I was so upset that of all days it had to rain it had to on my wedding day! When we went into the temple it was still raining, but.... by the time we came out for pictures it had stopped raining and about 30 minutes later, the clouds were gone and it turned out to be a beautiful, cool, sunny day. It turned out perfect! We had our reception at the Salt Lake Country Club and we got to use the inside and the outside, so I'm so glad the weather cleared up.


It's been a good 4 years; working as a nurse, being a mom, waiting for Jackson to get here, building our 1st house, going through job changes, trips, etc..... A lot of good memories! I can't wait to see what else is in store for us! Happy Anniversary Cody!

6 comments:

Amy said...

You are beautiful! And congrats on 4 years. :)

Chrissy Coonradt said...

congratulations and I LOVE all of your wedding pictures!!

Linda said...

That is one amazing cake! Congratulations on 4 years!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Congrats! It's amazing how fast it all goes! Hope you do something fun, I'd love to watch Londyn for you. To many, many more fun filled years!!!

Katherine said...

Happy anniversary to you too! It's crazy that we got married so close. I also remember how cold, windy and rainy it was on our wedding day. Isn't is supposed to be nice weather in June? :)

Chris and Tara said...

Happy (slightly belated) anniversary!