Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last weeked...


Last weekend my parents flew up from Louisiana and my brother Caleb came up from St. George. We had a fun jam-packed weekend!
- We went to the Boat Show Thursday night.
- Friday was my Dad's birthday so we went to dinner at El Matador and rented a movie.
- Saturday we went to park city and shopped and went to the tubbing park. My mom and I didn't tube, but Cody, Londyn, my dad and Caleb did. It was snowing like crazy and it was an icky wet snow, but that didn't stop them. They did it for 2 hours and Londyn still wanted to go more. She's such a dare devil.
- Saturday night we did dinner at Spaghetti Factory and a movie.
- Sunday: church and temple square.

Then they left on Monday and it was back to life = ( It was fun while it lasted!
(oh, did anyone else see that awesone rainbow on Saturday afternoon? It was so pretty.)
*click on the collage to see the pics better
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Miss Londyn is such a cutie :) Glad you guys had such a fun weekend.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ahh man did you use your free spag fac meals without us?! ;) LOVE the playroom! So cute!