Monday, December 29, 2008

Quick Update

Well, I thought I'd write a little about our Christmas vacation in Louisiana. We are here at my parents house and have been doing lots if fun things, you know, typical things you'd associate with Christmas vacation like bike riding, playing in the yard, weeding the garden, etc....! The weather has been pretty mild. Except the 1st 2 days; it was freezing. But it quickly warmed up.
We also got to see my cute new nephew Austin. He was born on December 15th is is soo cute! Londyn has also enjoyed playing with his big sister Ryanne- they are only 5 months apart.
We've been eating lots of good food and trying to get in as much cajun food before we go home. Hopefully I will get some crawfish before I go home!
Cody unfortunately had to go back already. We will be back on Saturday. Too bad not enough time to go to the Sugar Bowl, but my dad and brother will be there.
Well, I have a very tired little girl that I need to put to bed. See you all soon!

1 comment:

k8e said...

Congrats! What great news! I was just thinking about you the other day..wondering how you were doing!