Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Early Christmas

Since we are leaving for Louisiana on Sunday we decided to do Christmas early with Londyn.

Her big present was a toy kitchen, which she LOVES. It took about 4 hours to put it together, but it was worth it! Yesterday I said, "let's go take a little nap." And she said, "No, I go play with my kitchen for a couple bits!" Yeah, she never took a nap.
Sporting her new apron from Grammy.
Unloading the stocking. It was so fun to see her excitement as she opened each present. I'm grateful that we were able to give her a Chrsitmas. We truely feel blessed! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jamirodana said...

Cute! Love the kitchen!
Breck is getting one from her Grandma and I can't wait.
She and Londyn will have to swap recipes:)
Have fun in Louisiana!

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun christmas present. I love the kitchen. She is so cute with her pajamas and apron. Have a wonderful christmas in Louisiana.

The Caple Crew said...

I LOVE the kitchen! I have been wanting to get one for Ryanne too!