Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Catch up

This is our little "princess" in her Halloween costume, or "costcume" as Londyn calls it! She was Cinderella, and LOVED her costume, she would have worn it everyday if I had let her. I am bummed though, because we never got a really good picture of her in it.
This is a picture of the snow that fell on Election Day. I didn't really want to go out in it, but I did my duty and cast my vote. (Eventhough I'm really scared about the way things are turning out with the polls.) It was fun to take Londyn voting with me though. When she saw the voting screen she said, "I want the elephant." I said, "That's for John McCain." And she said, "oh, I like John McCang!"
And this is Miss Independant. She pulled the stool over to the counter, reached up and got the strawberry milk powder, grabbed my cup that was right there, asked for a pink spoon and proceeded to make her own straberry milk! I was pretty impressed!
Pausing to make sure it tasted ok.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel said...

How crazy is it that I found out it was snowingby reading your blog instead of looking out my own window?

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Oh Miss Londyn...she is such a cutie! Gotta love the Cinderellie constume! I am excited we get to play on Thursday!!!

Heidi said...

She is so cute - you should dress her up in her costume for a little photo shoot so that you can get a good one! Hey can you email me because we have a question for you: hs1121 (at) gmail (dot) com...

Michelle said...

I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at pictures of Londyn :) She is such a doll...an independent one at that!

Sarah Smith said...

Hey stranger! It's been way too long! I can't believe how big Londyn is....she is so grown up. I loved her "costcume." It must be in the DNA- every girl loves dolls and princesses and every boy loves trucks! How are things going?