Wednesday, July 30, 2008

St. George

On Sunday after church Londyn and I took off for St. George. My mom and little bro Caleb were there getting Caleb settled in to school. (He is going to Dixie to play football). This is Caleb realizing he forgot his keys to his apartment and we were locked. Way to go bro!



Then we went to our hotel to chill and get out of the heat! See the pack-n-play next to my bed? Yeah, Londyn would have nothing to do with it. She slept with me both nights and for her nap on Monday. Sunday night I moved her to her bed after she fell asleep. Around 2am she woke up said "I need mom," and climbed out off the crib and into bed with me. I am soooo glad to be home and have her in her own bed!


Of course we had to get some In-N-Out love! Mmmm I love that place. We got some milkshakes too and they were so yummy! And we didn't even have to wait in line or for a table.


This is Caleb throwing with the quaterback and some other recievers. Londyn went down to say hello to "Uncle Caleb"


And last but not least, we went swimming at the hotel the last night we were there. Londyn has turned into quite the little fish (thanks Katie for all the pool time this summer-Londyn has loved it!) We bought her some arm floaties and she floats and kicks around all by herself.



And lucky us, we came home on Tuesday right after the big accident on I-15. So, 1st we decided to stop at IKEA and kill some time. Yeah, we didn't kill enough time, so we stopped at my aunt's in Sugar House for a little while. Yeah, still not enough time. So we drove some crazy way to get to 2200 W. and after 8 hrs from leaving St. George, we made it home. Its good to be home! Good luck this season Caleb!













4 comments:

Val said...

Fun! Londyn is so cute! It's so funny how sleeping at other places throws them off so much. I'm sure Londyn loved sleeping with you!

Wes got stuck in that traffic too. Awful!!!

Chris and Tara said...

What a fun trip. You look gorgeous in the picture at In N Out. I haven't heard about the big accident. What happened?

Tiffany said...

Ryan saw the accident right after it happened on his way home from work. CRAZY! I heard it was 8 hours of gridlock. Horrible!

Val said...

Linzy,
I can't believe you saw Oaklee's name on her blanket! You are observant! Of course my mom did it. She can do everything! Aren't moms great?!