Sunday, July 13, 2008

Marc Cohn Concert




Saturday night we did the annual concert in the park at Deer Valley w/ Cody's fam. This year we saw Marc Cohn. Who? That's what I said! He sings the song "Walkin in Memphis." He was really good. We spread out blankets and had a picnic dinner, topped it off with a GIANT ice cream sandwich and listened to the music. Londyn had fun dancing and running around. The show went 'til about 10 and it got really cold. It was fun to snuggle with Cody and Londyn, then around 9:45 Londyn crashed on me! So fun to lay under the stars with good music, my hubby and a sleeping baby!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Collin and I love Marc Cohen. We listen to his music whenver we go on road trips. Nothing like listening to Walking in Memphis while in the middle of nowhere on the way to Moab. True story. Looks like you guys had fun.

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys are really happy! Are you coming over next week with all the Westminster folk - (Oliver sent Cody the invite if you have no idea what I am talking about)? Also - what type of camera did you guys get?

Stephenson and Katie said...

Linzy you look so cute in that picture!! How fun.... Gotta love Mr. Cohn.

Stephenson and Katie said...

P.S. Londyn's outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

k8e said...

Oh how fun! I want to go! I agree with Katie...Londyns outfit is so cute...I wonder if they have it in my size--where did you get it? jk! :o)

Sarah Smith said...

Linz,

Londyn is soooo grown up! I can't stand it! I can't believe she will be two next week. Where does the time go?