Friday, September 16, 2011

June- Landscaping

My nice neighbor invited Londyn to come play with her little girl, so I thought I'd take some time to do a much needed blog update!
In June, we finally got our front yard landscaping done. We bought 2 new aspen trees, 3 day lilies, and a truck load (literaly) of small and large rocks (that were all mixed together so I had to sort them so I could get the design I wanted. Not as easy as I thought it would be!)
But it looks so much better! We had bark last year (that the HOA put down on top of my newly planted flowers and killed) and we did not like it at all. Plus it's so windy up here that most of it blew into our neighbors' yards anyway!


Wow, I need to take and updated picture, all the plants have grown so much since June!
And there's Jackson watching the guy edge across the street.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: