Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fri. Feb. 11th

Yesterday Londyn had a Valentine's Party at school. This is her all ready to go!
Of course Jackson had to get in on the action!
He's not too happy I made him get off the arm of the couch and sit next to his sister.
Later that night he went pee pee on the potty for the 1st time! I was pretty impressed given that he's only 18 months and 1 week old.
This picture is a reinactment of the actual event! He was in the bathroom. He pointed to his diaper and said, "wet." "Elmo." We have a potty seat that has Elmo on it. So I asked him if he wanted to go potty and he raninto the bathroom and found Londyn's old potty. So I sat him on it and sat next to him on the floor for about a minute. Then he started to get wiggly and wanted to stand up, so I thought, "oh well, we gave it a good try." But when he got up I looked in the potty and there was PEE! Yay! Crazy what we get excited about, but I was so afraid he'd be hard to potty train. I'm not sure I'm ready to really potty train him, but atleast we're off to a good start!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chrissy Coonradt said...

Wow!! I've only been gone 2 months but your kiddos are HUGE!!! We miss you guys!

Erin and Brandon said...

I agree that Londyn and Jackson look huge! Especially in that first picture of Londyn! Craziness! And good job on the potty, Jackson! :)