Thursday, October 7, 2010

Farm Country

While Cody was out of town on his 2nd of 3 trips in September, my mom was able to come out and stay with us! One afternoon while the weather was still nice and warm we went down to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.
They have these little wooden houses for the kids to play in. This is Jackson in "Miss Kitty's Dance Hall."
And here is the little stud again sitting on the bench while his big sister rode a pony.
This is Londyn's FAVORITE thing!
Another fun visit to the Farm!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

April and JJ said...

It was fun to see you for a second at church! Sounds like you are husbandless as much as I am! It's a bummer huh? I used to take trips to visit my mom or sister, but now I have kids in school and my freedom is gone! Your pictures are so cute, and of course, your kids are adorable!