Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Louisiana

The kids and I were able to go to Louisiana for 8 days for my brother's recpetion down there. It was so nice to spend time outside, finally! Jackson's 1st time in the swimming pool. He Loved it. He was splashing like crazy!
Of course Londyn loved it too!
One night we went to the park. Londyn is one of those rare people who actually has good hair in humidity! It was so fluffy and curly the whole time we were there.
We had to get crawfish while we were there YUMMY! Londyn even ate a few!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol said...

I was there for everything but Cody's Birthday, oh and the graduation! And oh how I miss all of you sooo much! I went from nothing but non stop constant going, to drop dead stand still! I like the company and the non stop constant going any day! Had so much fun with all of you- love and miss you MOM and Gramy!!!!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

You have been BUSY!!! I bet it was so wonderful to spend so much time with your family! I love reading your blog and watching your kiddos grow, it happens SO fast! Can't believe that in a couple months Londyn will be 4 and baby J is almost 1...CRAZY! Hope all is well! Miss you guys!