Sunday, March 7, 2010

At 7 months...

...I am doing a lot of new things. I still love food and now I am working on finger foods. My sister shared her pizza crust with me and I thought that was delicious!
When I am in my highchair my mom gives me puffs and I am trying to learn how to pick them up!
The other day I tried a gogurt. I thought it was yummy, but mom thought it was a little too messy.
I am still a really happy guy! I love to roll around on the floor. I have gotten up in the crawling position but I'm not sure how to move yet. This morning I figured out how to clap! I have also decided to sleep more at night. Right now I have 7-8hr stretches. Mom and Dad love it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol said...

Love my sweet little Beaux Jackson! Why does it seem the second baby grows so much faster than the first?

Brittany said...

Yay! He's sleeping better for you now?! I bet that feels wonderful. What did you end up doing that helped him to sleep longer? I'm happy for you.

Jill said...

He is growing up so fast!! I am so glad that he is finally sleeping for you. :)