Monday, December 21, 2009

Deep thoughts by Londyn

So we had plans for tonight to go to dinner with Cody's brother and his wife at 7:00o. At 5:00 Londyn fell asleep on the couch and Jackson needed to take a nap at 6:30. So at 6:00, when Londyn was still asleep and Jackson was getting cranky, I thought maybe we should just forget about it and stay home. I thought it would have been better for the kids. But.... Cody convinced that they would be fine and we left.
As we were driving on I-15 Cody asks why I didn't want to go to dinner, and I said because I felt guilty. That I should be a better mom and keep my kids home when they are tired. A little while later Cody says, "I'm going to have a lemonade at dinner." I say, "Yeah, me too, that sounds good." And Londyn says, "Yeah mom, you need a lemonade because it will wash the guilty away, huh?"
So funny!

Earlier today Cody came home for lunch and we were eating left over pork burritos and he proceeded to drip pork juice all over the front of his shirt. Londyn says, "It's ok, we have OxiClean and it gets tough stains out in the wash."
I think she's seen one too many oxiclean commercials!

2 comments:

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Oh miss Londyn, I adore her!!!

Stupid me...I cried when I got your Christmas card, I miss you SO much! :) Love the pic, it's so perfect! Maybe we can play soon?

Merry Christmas!

Troy & Emily said...

THat is soo cute! What a girl. If Sophy hears someone fart she asks, "They poopy?" Oh the mouths of babes! Hope you guys are doing well.
-Emily & Troy =)