Sunday, November 29, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNg

This year for Turkey day we headed up to Idaho to my grandma's house. We hadn't been there since Londyn was Jackson's age. We had a great time. We left early Thursday morning and got there just in time for lunch. There were 25 family members (i think!) there so it was a good time!
The pies this year were great! Londyn really did love the pumpkin pie, eventhough you can't tell by her blank face! My favorites this year were the apple and the chocolate!
Me and my Girl and Boy!
Some of my cousins- Megan and Josh (from Boise) and the twins, Sam and Karli (from Pocatello).
Friday night we watched the Boise game at my Uncle Dave and Aunt Gracie's house and Sam was very proud of herself for getting Jackson to sleep. She's only 7, but she loves babies!
We came home Saturday morning and didn't have to stop once. The kids did great in the car! We had a great Thanksgiving and have so much to be grateful for.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: