Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am...

...6weeks old today!
I am growing like a weed. I have outgrown all of my newborn clothes and even fit into some of my 3-6 months clothes already.
I smile and make funny faces and noises. I take great naps during the day and sleep pretty good at night. I wake up twice at night, but I always go right back to sleep. I have even slpet in my crib in my own room the last 3 nights! I have a lot of nick names: "lil fella," "handsome boy," "Jackson Wackson," "Mr.," "baby boy," ....
We love our baby boy! Oh, and it's my Uncle Sheldon's birthday today too! He is just 1 year away from 30 now! Happy Birthday! Hope to meet you soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chrissy Coonradt said...

aww! I love his baseball outfit!

Amy said...

He's adorable!

Chris and Tara said...

He's so cute. I love the pictures. We really are going to miss you being our neighbors. I hope your new neighbors are as wonderful to you as you've been to us. Ü