Monday, July 27, 2009

I can't wait....

...to have a baby sleeping in here!!
Thank you to my mother-in-law for sewing the bumper! And that's the one and only blanket I've made for Jackson. He better get here soon. I had an appointment today (39wks, 1day) and I didn't get to see my Dr. He was stuck at another hospital. Anyway, I was 2.5cm and still 70% effaced. And for now I still have to wait to go into labor on my own. I have an appt. set for next Monday(1 day over due) and if I haven't had him yet we will come up with a plan.
This is Londyn in the Moses Basket when it was pink! Almost 3 years ago to the day!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chrissy Coonradt said...

wow Londyn was so tiny! I can't wait for baby Jackson! Good luck!! <3<3

Amy said...

She's an angel - and the new bedding for the basket is adorable! :)

jamirodana said...

Aw, so cute. You better have Cody take pics of baby Jackson in that basket!
He will come tomorrow!
(just trying positive thinking/typing)

Angela said...

So cute!! I hope he comes soon for you!!

jakenapril said...

darn! i was hoping that THIS was the post. alas! i will keep waiting...as i'm sure you will too.

jackson just needs to get here. he's got so much waiting for him...moses basket included! darling!

Chris and Tara said...

That is so cute.

dave + kirst said...

That is so cute Linzy! Good luck on the babe! My sister just had her fifth last night and they had to rush to the hospital in rush hour traffic! Barely made it. Hopefully it'll come quick for you ;D