Monday, May 4, 2009

Big Girl and a sneak peak....

So Londyn is officially in a "big girl" bed. Yes she is almost 3, but she was soooo good in a crib that we waited as long as we could to take her out. She never stood in it, jumped in it or tried to get out of it. But, luckily she is doing just as well in her new bed. She has fallen out once and another night I found her w/ her head hanging off, face down, but other than that she's doing great. The same weekend we got her bed we painted Jackson's room, moved the crib and changing table over and put the new crib bedding in. I've had it for over a month now, so it was fun to see it in the room. I'm not done with the room yet, but here's a sneak peak.
It's Blue! That's about all I'm going to show until I get a few more things done. Just under 3 months to go! WaHoo!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jamirodana said...

Yes, that was just a peek.........more please.
Cute big girl bed too:)

Angela said...

I love her room! Looks super cute!

Elise & Ty said...

Love it! Londyn's and the LITTLE bit of Jackson's you showed. :) So fun!!!

Gretchen said...

more!

Amy said...

Londyn's bed is adorable! I love it!

Katherine said...

I love the big girl bed and how excited Londyn was to tell me about it on Saturday! Can't wait to see jackson's room too.