Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gettin' crafty again





I went to a friend's baby shower today, so now that I have given the gift away I can post a picture of it. I gave her the mini diaper cake up top, it's just a single layer of daipers held together by a headband and a matching dress in the middle, and I gave her the diaper cloth on the bottom. It's a new style I tried; it's puffy with frayed edges. And then at a focus group a couple weeks ago I made Londyn that pillow case. Oh, and I made another pair of baby legs, and yes it is possible to totally mess them up! After I finished them I realized the bottom cuff part was inside out. Oops. They are still wearable though!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jakenapril said...

dang cute! you are so talented!

LDA said...

Cute, cute! You've got to see this blog--makeitandloveit.blogspot.com
It's one of my new favorites--lots of ideas on my crafty to-do list!

Andy and Kimi said...

You're so crafty- I'm impressed! Also, I like the name Jackson.

Gretchen said...

I absolutely LOVE the burp cloths you made for Lucy. They are so adorable I only bring them to church and she plays with them, I don't let her spit up on them! Haha. You are so talented!