Friday, March 13, 2009

Big girl

So last week I noticed I was getting low on Londyn's diapers and really didn't want to buy anymore. So on Friday I started the potty training. I knew we would be home most of the weekend and figured, why not try! And she took to it like a pro! I had tried before, but I think she was really ready this time. We've been at it for the last week and she keeps getting better and better. We only do pull-ups when she sleeps and when we go out. But hey, now I won't have to buy diapers for 2 kids! Yay!

8 comments:

jamirodana said...

I wondered why I hadn't seen you around lately. You need to come to play group more:)
That is so good that you were able to potty train Londyn.
I wish I could just snap my fingers and have Breck there. I guess I'll have to work at it!

Amy said...

That is worth celebrating! :) Congrats.

Gretchen said...

Yay! Do u think it's too early to potty train Lucy? Haha I wish

Stephenson and Katie said...

Go Londyn!!!

Shawnee said...

Good job Londyn! And good job mom and dad for being patient! :)

Joanna McGuire said...

That is awesome that you have her potty trained. That will be nice when the new baby comes, good job.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It will be so nice to not change two pairs of Diapers. Hunter has finally made the potty break through also. He does really well (when we are at home).

Congrats on the little boy. Boys are so much fun to rough-house with.

Becky said...

Hey Linzy...I found your blog by accident! I'm glad I did! I'm glad to see you guys are doing so great, and congrats on little boy on the way!

http://shoberfamily.blogspot.com