Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun things the last couple weeks!

-Watched my little bro play football

-Had my little bro stay the night at my house

- Ate a yellow cupcake w/ chocolate frosting

- Bought Londyn a cute new outfit and shoes

- Went to the park 3 days in a row and enjoyed the nice weather

- watched the grass in my yard come back to life

- Read books during Londyn's nap

- Got a Dr. to listen to me

- Saw my granparents from Idaho

- Got 17 hours of work in, in one week (that's a lot for me!)

-Londyn went to the potty for the 1st time

- Family managed to survive 2 hurricane's

- Went to bed one night at 9:30

-Laughed at my silly daughter

- Signed up for better cable (yay for hgtv and food network!)

-watched a full moon rise over the mountains

- Had a long over due date w/ my hubby while Londyn spent the night ay his mom's

- Ate sushi! Mmmm how I love good sushi!

It's funny how so many good things happen when you stop to think about it!

4 comments:

Shawnee said...

I'm so glad you've had so much fun! (And I'm glad you got to spend some time with your hubby...you deserved it!)

Joanna McGuire said...

Those are some wonderful things and it is great that the simplest things bring us so much happiness. I agree with Shawnee I am glad you got a date with your hubby, you do deserve it.

Carol said...

What a sweet daughter I have! It made me think of all the good things that have happened to me lately-like surviving two hurricanes in two weeks, among other GREAT things. Love you gurly!

Chrissy Coonradt said...

You are the funnest person I ever heard of. I love your list of happy things-- makes me want to make a list too so I can appreciate things more :D