Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun in the South...

Londyn and Ryanne "admiring" (I mean picking) my mom's flowers!


Londyn had a good time riding the "Dora bike" in my parents long driveway.


Shootin' some hoops one evening.


Playing at the fountain. It wasn't really that hot while I was there, but we took the girls to the fountain anyway. It was pretty humid though; bad hair days for me, but actually great for Londyn! Her hair was full and fluffy every day!
This is at the little play place at the mall. There was no way we could walk by it with out stopping.

It was a fun trip. Nice and relaxing. Good food. But it's nice to be home again. We got a lot done on our yard on Saturday. They Sprinklers are almost finished. Cody did a great job. And i'm loving my tulips. They are all in bloom now and they are just beautiful!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Just wanted to say that I walked by your house earlier today and noticed your beautiful tulips!