Monday, March 3, 2008

Feeling Crafty!



Cody and I's friends Dustin and Jill had their sweet baby girl Ella on Sunday, 18 days early!



I was feeling very creative and made her this diaper cake (after seeing how cute Katie Darlings turned out for Katie Rammell). Congrats to the Rammell fam, too on their new baby!



I've never made burp clothes either and whipped these up last night to give to baby Ella. (don't look too close at them, but they did turn out pretty cute for a 1st-timer)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Melissa and Nate said...

Linzy! I just found your cute blog! I'm so excited I can now check here for updates. I love your diaper cake and burp cloths...you are so crafty! You need to teach me how to make them!

Stephenson and Katie said...

ummm yeah you put my diaper cake to shame! I'm going to pay you to make my next one, cool?! Dang girl you're talented!!

The Caple Crew said...

very cute, you gotta tell me how you make those

jamirodana said...

Really cute cake! I need to get out my sewing machine and get creative too. The burpies look cute. I looked up close and didn't see anything bad about it!! :)

Tiffany said...

Linzy you are so talented!! :) You did an awesome job- I wouldn't even know where to start. I was going to ask you- did you make the bedding in Londyn's room???

Chris and Tara said...

Linzy, those burp clothes are so cute. I love the animal print you used. Just adorable. Good work!

Anne Woods said...

wow- Londyn is so cute and all grown up! It was so fun to find your blog! How are you guys? You're so crafty- cute gift!

Shawnee said...

Way cute stuff! You are so talented! You might need to teach me how you did that diaper cake.

Holly and Rhett said...

I just have to say these look very familier, and adorable! I love them, thanks! I hope you guys are doing well. Londyn sure is adorable and you got some great pictures.