Sunday, March 30, 2008

Backyard Adventures- Day 2

Soooo, this weekend we rented a tiller. It was awesome. Except we had to take the 1st one back becuase it wasn't powerful enough to cut through the concrete, I mean dirt! Londy was pretty good It was cold, so she just hung out in her stoller for a long time and ate some blue chalk! Ahhhh! The tiller made such a huge difference. We were able to rake and smooth out the dirt just the way we wanted it. Next step- Sprinklers and concrete.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nate and Linds said...

Can I just say we are not looking forward to beginning this project, but can't wait to actually have some grass! Looks like you've all been hard at work, are you up for hire?! Nate just got home from a little home teaching and said you had a blog, I think this links you to ours..therizzfam.blogspot.com I got the blog bug just a few weeks ago and everyone makes fun of Nate and I that he's actually the one who does the entire blog! Hey, I'm learning..

Chris and Tara said...

Very impressive work. Enjoy all that money you're saving. :) We hope the sore muscles don't last too long.

The Goffs said...

I'm not looking forward to starting the back yard, but want it done ASAP. Anyhow we are going to make our blog private and wanted to invite you if you send your email address. Fat cats sounds like fun, we'll have to take Ava to do that.