Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weird Weather

So today I woke up to a phone call from my dad asking if I had any affect from the earthquake. Earthquake? I hadn't even heard about it yet. So that was a bit of a rude awakening. Then a little before 2:00, I got a call from my mom (they live in Louisiana) saying that they were under a severe tornado warning and the emergency sirens were going off and everything. I lived in Louisiana for 18 years and we never had a tornado warning; a lot of tornado watches, but never a warning. It moved north though and they were ok. Whew. What a day of weird weather!

3 comments:

jamirodana said...

Hi Linzy. Jake called me to see if I had felt the earthquake too. He felt it in his work building. I guess it happened in Nevada.
By the way, it's me Dana from the ward. Haha.

Stephenson and Katie said...

CrAzy!!! I"m glad I slept through the earthquake! I LOVE that pic of cody and londyn- precious!!

Chris and Tara said...

Hi Linzy. Isn't blogging fun? I just started ours a few weeks ago and am now addicted. Lol. I love Jackson Hole. That is where Chris and I went on our honeymoon. It looks like you had fun. I will have to come see your living room now that it's redone. See you at church.