Monday, February 25, 2008

Ikea

On Saturday afternoon we took a trip to IKEA. We didn't bring the stroller because we wanted to leave room in the car! Of course Londyn fell asleep on the way there so we had to make a make-shift stroller out of a blanket and Cody and I's vests. It was actually very comfy and she snoozed for an hour!

She finally woke-up and was very confused for awhile.
But she eventually realized she was at IKEA and had a great time! Here she is sweeping the floor with a fake flower.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ikea is wonderful. and swedish, haha :)

I just happened to drop into yr blog.. and I saw ikea. funfun^^

:)

kram

k8e said...

I didn't love IKEA until I realized they had food!!! Maybe that's because I'm pregnant and I can't get very far without needing food! :o) Did you find some good stuff there?

And yes, I would love to see Londyns bedding. I am planning on getting a pattern within the next week but would love to see how your mother-in-law did it. I need some ideas before I venture out to attempt this on my own! You should send me your cell # via email so I can call you!

Stephenson and Katie said...

London is toooo cute! I love the pink and white sweater- did ya get some fun stuff at Ikea?! I LOve that place!

Team Box! said...

Such a cute thing! Carts really are better sometimes huh?!
I love your family room, It looks so so good. Great job.
Oh and Bentley's birthday is coming up in April, I would love for cody to take his 1 yr. pic's if your ok with that, yeah?!
And also, we REALLY need to go out together, I think we'd have alot of fun, lets plan a night for reals.